I love teeth!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008

My goal for today was to pass my LA written and clinical mock boards. I was actually excited for today because I knew it would be good practice. I passed the clinical as well as the written so I was pretty excited. I think the written test that they gave us was a lot easier than the real written LA board is going to be. I feel pretty good about the clinical part, but I am still a little nervous for the written test. I saw a patient this afternoon and finished his lower 2 quads. His anterior teeth were malposed, and it was hard to clean around them. It was a good learning experience. My goal for next week is to find a class 3 or 4 patient!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pyper's! said...

Sometimes I wish the tests that they give were really hard just to prepare us more?? oh well I guess they still have a ridiculously high passing rate....

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home