I love teeth!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008

My goal for today was to work on my exploring skills. I feel like I am getting a lot better at feeling most of the calculus that I leave behind. There is definitely still room for improvement, but I've come a long way. My patients today went really well. I got a class 5 done this morning, and I got 2 quads of a class 3 done this afternoon. I didn't get to give any LA today, so next week will be interesting with the LA mock board. I don't feel totally prepared for it, but it will give me a good indication of what I still have left to do to prepare for the real LA boards. My goal for next week is to pass my written and clinical LA mock boards.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pyper's! said...

You will do fine on LA mockboards! Just take a deep breath and remember what you have learned!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home