I love teeth!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12, 2007

My goal for today was to get all of my patients out on time. I think I did it! It was a busy day! This morning wasn't too bad, because I just had two sealant patients. Sealant patients are sometimes rough though without an assistant. I did cleanings on two kids in the afternoon, and I think the x-rays took the most time to do. I didn't have to do any retakes, but both of them needed a PA along with the BWX's. I did my simulation day today, and it was a good learning experience. It gets really busy when you have to clean up and set everything back up after every patient. I filled out the charts at the end of the morning and afternoon sessions of clinic, but then it was hard to keep all the paperwork straight. My goal for next week is to work on my exploring skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home