I love teeth!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October 18, 2006

My goal for today was to keep the tip of the scaler adapted to the tooth. Wow, today was busy. Everything really started coming together for me though. It was nice to actually put everything that we have learned together like we were working on a real patient. We did a health history, extra/intra oral exam, dental screening, probing, perio statement, PFI, OHI, and finally a little bit of scaling. I felt mostly comfortable with the scaling practice that I got to do. I am getting better at keeping the scaler tip adapted to the mesial and distal surfaces of the anterior teeth. My goal for next time is to be faster at filling out everything in the patient's chart. I feel like I am always one of the last people to get done with filling out the chart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home