I love teeth!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

September 20, 2006

My goal for today was to take vitals on my patient faster. I am feeling more comfortable taking vitals and I am definitely getting quicker. Today in clinic we first practiced exploring on the dexters and then we got to practice on each other. My partner was Shaniel, and she only poked me a few times. I think my gums were only bleeding in a two spots. I passed off my vitals PE and my extra-oral exam PE. My goal for next time is to work on holding the instruments correctly, especially the explorer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

You did great in clinic. You know your stuff when it comes to passing off PE's, good for you!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger DJPorter said...

I hope you did well today exploring your explorer. I sometimes find it difficult to adapt the explorer all the way around the tooth, but practice makes perfect. Good luck with all your goals.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home