I love teeth!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007

My goal for this week was to improve my scale time. I didn't do as well as I would have liked. My patients were a bit crazy, because I had to go take x-rays in the middle of scaling on both of them. I felt like this threw me out of my routine. My patient this morning was a class 5 with class 4 bone loss. She had some deep pockets that took some time to clean. I only got 2 quads done. My afternoon patient is a class 2 and I only got 2 quads done on him. I am probably going to use him for my mock board just because I don't have anyone else. I am a little worried though because he might not have enough calculus. I am just praying he builds up a lot of calculus in the next couple weeks. My goal for next week is to work on getting a routine down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home